Had my First lap Dance

I have always been curious about being a lesbian, but I have never crossed that line. I Talked with my close friend Maria about my fantasy. She suggested that maybe I should explore this fantasy. I am a bit reluctant to do this which is not my normal character at least not with men. I am very open about my sexual desires with men, but not so much about my gay or bisexual thoughts.

Maria suggested I look up a private stripper for a one on one. I was curious but definitely not looking to hook up with a woman. The idea of a stripper was what I really had in mind for getting my toe in the water and not diving right in.

I looked around the internet at different agencies and found the stripper I wanted at Skin City Entertainment. I saw this incredibly beautiful stripper there named Nichole, at least that was her stage name. I called the number and set up a private one-on-one for later that night. I was so excited about this and nervous at the same time.

A few minutes before 7 I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and there was Nicole. She was even sexier than the pictures on the website. She came in and asked for a room to get ready. I left her to use my bedroom and bathroom to get ready. About 5 minutes later she came out in an extremely sexy black lingerie and turned on some slow music.

She started to dance around me, touching me and rubbing up against me. It was extremely erotic and was very turned on. She slowly started to remove her clothes and exposed her breasts. She took my hands and placed them on her perfect breast. This was the first time I had touched another woman's breast and it was beyond my expectations. She continued to slowly remove her clothes until she was completely nude. She was very confident and knew how to move her body.

In what seemed like a minute the hour was up and she went back into my room to get dressed. I tipped her before she left rather than during the show. I must say this is something I will be doing again.


Sexy Stripper Nichole at Skin City Entertainment

Comments